Sunday, June 24

Little Lady


I love this stamp set, well I love all the Paper Trey Sets. A girl's comforter that I saw in the Room for Kids catalog inspired this card.

I sketched out the card on a piece of paper. Then I traced over the lines with a pen with my card stock underneath, (to score the lines). Next I stamped the flowers and the lady bug. After that I drew the lines in with a black marker. I colored in the blocks with markers (don't look to close 'cuz you can see all the booboos), and then I did the dots free hand with the markers.

I am really happy with the idea of this card. I think next time I will stamp the flowers and ladybug on scrap paper and pop them up.

Stamps: Little Lady, Faux Ribbon Inks: Basic Black, Real Red, Yo-yo Yellow, Green Galore, Pixie Pink. Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black Extras: Gingham ribbon, Large and Small oval punches, dimensionals



9 Comments:

Tracy.H said...

Wow! Very cool...you did an outstanding job on this one! :0)

Alhambra Club said...

WOW,great card, that was a lot of work, like the colors you used and the whole quilt idea.

kathy said...

What a nice card. I love the way it came out. Maybe I will have to case it...lol the colors , the wuilting look just everything is so nice

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is way to awesome! TFS!

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

I _really_ like this card! :)m

michelle sturgeon said...

Oh, WOW Corie! I love this! I love all the squares! Great card!

Melissa said...

Oh man! I've really been trying not to buy this set, but I'm a weak girl!

Little C's Creations said...

oh my! this is very pretty! you did a great job.

hugs,
jen

Stampernmore said...

this is so fun and pretty! good job with this!