Saturday, June 23

Brandon's Card for Beate's Sketch Challenge

****Don't forget to stop by on my site to leave a comment for some candy. ****

This is a card that Brandon (my 7 year old) is submitting for Beate's Sketch challenge. Brandon and his brother were at my parents for the week. This will be one of the thank you cards that he is sending them. I cut out the cat, but he did the rest. I think it is adorable.
Stamps: All Around Argyle Inks: Garden Green Paper: Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White, DP (?) Extras: Dimensionals, Vintage Brads, Marvy punches.


OK, I was told to add this one too. Brandon is too funny. He said, "Mom when they give you the sketch it is so easy. You just pick your stamps, paper, colors, and off you go." Boy if it was only that easy. Brandon colored all the flowers in with his new artist pencils that his Grandma bought him.

For the record he has done 2 cards this morning, and I have not done any. I guess I need to get busy

12 Comments:

Melissa said...

Holy moly! That boy's got talent!! Tell him I said - AWESOME JOB!!

Alhambra Club said...

Think you better set up a blog for your son, he is quite talented.

Tracy.H said...

These are awesome!! That is one talented boy you have there...maybe he needs his own blog soon ;0)

Anonymous said...

Brandon,
You are one talented 7 year old boy (you must get that from your mom). Your card is super cute! TFS!

Pegg S said...

Wow-2 great cards! I think you have an artist on your hands ! :)

michelle sturgeon said...

Both of these cards are great but I REALLY like the cat card!

Leigh said...

Both great cards, I think your son must get his talent from you. :)

mum-on-the-run said...

Great cards!!

WTG Brandon :)

Anonymous said...

Brandon, that's way cool! Beautiful cards- well done!
Karen in Canada.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh, I love those cats. Cute card.

Stampernmore said...

wow, Brandon did a great job! I love the kitties on the card, and the coloring is perfect!

Heather P. said...

I think you both did a great job with the challenge! :)