Friday, April 2

SSC144 Again

I scheduled this post, 'cuz I am still up at my parents -- hope it works.


Here is another Easter Card that I created with the sketch from Stamping 411. As you can see this one is Pink. You can see my Blue one here and my Saffron one here.

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: Chocolate Bunny
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Whisper White
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Extras: Clear embossing powder, Heat gun, Cuttle Bug, Plenty-A-Flowers and Dots Embossing Folders, Scallop Edge and Wide Oval punches, Button, Linen Thread, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon

The inside: (Sorry the picture is so bad)

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your bunny is sweet in pink, too! Love it! Happy Easter, Corie!

Becky G said...

So pretty, Corie!

June Houck said...

Happy Easter, Corie! I love your card...in every color :) I love that embossing folder; I keep borrowing Sue's folder. I finally purchased it, but I have not used mine yet. Thank you for the inspiration!