I received this tag from Gardenia from A Little Less Useless. I stumbled onto her site a few weeks ago, and now I am hooked. She creates FANTASTIC cards -- go visit.
- First off I must say my family, dysfunctional as we are I love them dearly.
- My friends, same as #1 -- Dysfunctional but loved.
- My job, in these times I am thankful that I have a job to go to each day.
- Books, I absolutely love to read.
- I am extremely thankful that Brandon has not had a seizure in 8 years.
- My kids health -- goes along with #5, but #5 had to be by itself.
- My parents. So many people don't have both of their parent, I have both and they have been married FOREVER.
- I am not an extremely religious person but I must say God. What would any of us do without the lord in our lives?
- My stamping space -- for my sanity -- nuff said.
- Lastly I must say "My Stampin' Ladies" as Brandon and my Father call you all. I am so thankful of all the support you give me everyday.
This was harder than I thought. Now I need to Tag 3 ladies -- um let's see. I must say Allison, (Stampin When I Can), Michelle (The Crafty Cat), and Rita (Rita's Little Corner). I would like to name so many others, so if you are reading this consider yourself tagged.
Thanks for stopping by, ~Corie