Sunday, November 22

SC254 & CC 244

This is the card that I created for last weeks sketch challenge. It is a birthday card for one of my stampin' ladies. I combined the sketch challenge and the color challenge. The colors are kraft, bravo burgundy, and very vanilla. I am not sure about these colors, I love the burgundy but I think the kraft is a little dull.


I stamped the image in chocolate chip, and then colored it in with a bravo burgundy and sahara sand markers. I sponged around the DP and the CS edges with Close to Cocoa.


Stamps: Asian Artistry . Inks: Bravo Burgundy, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa . Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Kraft CS & DP, Very Vanilla . Extras: Burgundy grosgrain ribbon, Textured plates, cuttle bug, sponges.

5 Comments:

Joy said...

this is such a pretty and elegant card! you can use it for many different occasions. what a great sketch challenge as well as the color combo. it really is a lovely card. have a great week!

Julia Aston said...

I love the Asian look of this - wonderful color choices!

Allison Rankin said...

I like the color palette...it's unique!

Michele Kovack said...

Very pretty!

June Houck said...

Corie, I love your card! Great color combo; I'll try to remember it. I think it is a terrific choice :)