Friday, February 6

Yucky One

The boys and I had dinner out tonight (hubby had to work). Then we went to visit my MIL, so I did not have time to create a card tonight.


I can't believe I am going to post this, it is an absolutely awful picture. This picture is of one of the first cards I created with my Sharpie Markers. Sometimes I like sharing my "mess-ups" with my Stampin Ladies to show them that everyone makes mistakes. BTW -- The blue in the water really matches the blue stripe in the DP, I don't know what's up with the colors in this picture.

14 Comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Gawd, if that's yucky, I don't know what to call mine! I think this looks super!

Michelle said...

Great card! I love it!

Little C's Creations said...

LOL!!! This looks great, silly!!! You did an awesome job!

Rita said...

Corie, you are way too hard on yourself. The coloring is beautiful!!! This card came out so awesome! I luv these stamps, they are so cute for a boy, perfect in fact!

June Houck said...

You think this is a mess up? I think it is really good!

Heather P. said...

It doesn't look yucky at all to me! I think it's great!

Rose Ann said...

It doesn't look like a "mess up" to me at all! So cute, Corie!!

Melissa Sauls said...

Wow! I think you're coloring is absolutely gorgeous! After I first read your blog, I went to my local Hobby Lobby to try out the Sharpies. I don't think it's any way possible for me to achieve your level of coloring. It's AWESOME!

Becky G said...

Super duper card, Cori! I love this image and your coloring as I said before is amazing!

Sounds like you had a fun night with the kiddos.

Hugs,
Becky

Rach said...

I don't think that your colouring is yucky!! those papers that you used are gorgoeus. thanks for sharing.xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Cute card. Love the image and your coloring. TFS! I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for couple awards on my blog. Hope you play along. :o)
http://stampnmad.typepad.com/mad_stamper/2009/02/awards.html

CraftyC said...

Love your card!
Clairex

Teri said...

I think you posted the wrong card, Love this card, you always dfo awesome work!

valeriej said...

Your cards are beautiful, especially the colouring