Thursday, January 1

Calendars

Several ladies have emailed me about my Calendar Document. I am Here is the word document for the Calendars. I print the document out on Whisper White Card Stock, from Stampin UP!. After I print the document, I line the card stock up with the 8-1/2” side along the top edge of my paper cutter. I cut at 4-1/4”. Then I line the 11” side along the top edge of my paper cutter. I cut at 5” and 10”. Each month should end up being 4-1/4” x 5”. I cut the cover and back out of colored cardstock. I like my cover and back to be a little bigger than the months, so I cut them to be 4-1/4” x 5-1/4”.

I stamp the image for each month in Black Staz On ink. Then I color it in with color pencils and blend the colors with my blender pen.

I hope this explains it. Email me if you have any questions or comments.

Enjoy,Corie

0 Comments: