Tuesday, January 13

Another Simple One

Here is another simple card for my Say It With Scallops group. I CASEd this card from Dallas. I just loved this card. I used Not Quite Navy and Urban Garden DP. I did stamp the background with the Paisley stamp, I just couldn't leave it blank. I created this card yesterday. If I had waited until today I could have used Kraft card stock instead of Old Olive, and I would have had a card for Today's Color Challenge -- too funny.


Stamps: Say It With Scallops, Paisley BG
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White, Urban Garden DP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Old Olive
Extras: 1/2", 1-1/4", 1-3/8", and Scallop Circle punches

8 Comments:

Bethany Paull said...

This is so fun. I just love the little green "hi" circle inside the larger circles.

SmilynStef said...

Fabulous colors ... love the tiny circle sentiment and the subtle paisley background ... wonderful.

Rina said...

"Simply" pretty.

Rita said...

I luv simple cards they can be oh so beautiful! I luv this one Corie & the colors are awesome!

Rose Ann said...

Simply stated and gorgeous!! I love this, Corie!!

Alex said...

Great card!! I love that little circle on all that blue, looks fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

It may be super simple - but it's super cute!

Juanita said...

Fabulous.