Tuesday, November 4

Book Mark Card

October was a really difficult month for my family. We lost my husband's Aunt Mary. She was a really FANTASTIC lady that lived life to the beat of her own drum. Then on the day of her viewing Pop (my father-in-law) had a heart attack and passed away. He had many health issues, but it was still a shock. It happened so fast, and I am sure that is the way Pop wanted to go, but I will miss him move than I thought possible.


This is a card that I made to give as a thank you for the many sympathy wishes that we received. I followed Mary's tutorial to create this card. I thought it would be a nice idea to include a little bookmark with the card. This way we could think of Pop and Aunt Mary each time we used the bookmark.

Make sure to go visit Mary, she is INCREDIBLE!!

Stamps: A Touch of Nature, Dreams De Jur, En Francais
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Night of Navy, Natural Ivory
Inks: Creamy Caramel, Night of Navy
Extras: Tool Kit, Night of Navy grossgrain ribbon

8 Comments:

Michelle L. said...

So sorry for your family's loss, Corie. Your card and bookmark are lovely, though. The colors are very soothing!

Carla said...

Oh, Corie, I'm so sorry for your losses!

The card is wonderful, though! It's sophisticated and thoughtful!

Christi Flores said...

Corie, I am so sorry for your loses. Your card is amazingly beautiful though.

Charlene said...

I'm very sorry to hear of your family's loss. Your card is beautiful.

P.S. wanted to wish you a Happy Birthay, I'm in Jen's Bday Rak Club...I'm late but did pop a card in the mail today.

Rita said...

So sorry to hear about your losses Corie. This card is so beautiful & everyone will luv it!

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!!

Alex said...

I am so very sorry to hear about your family's losses - how tough for all of you!! {{HUGS}} to you, my friend!!

Your card is very beautiful, it will be much appreciated! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely card Corie.

Paula said...

You are in my thoughts.