Monday, June 2

Thoughts of Father

Here is another card that I made today with the Thoughts of Father Stamp Set. Brandon and I have been having fun with this set. We colored the image with markers and then blended with the aqua painter. I think this one will be for my dad for Father's day.

Don't forget about the candy here.

Stamps: Thoughts of Father, Weathered
Paper: Blue Bayou, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Watercolor paper
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Black Staz On, Old Olive (marker), Summer Sun (marker), Brocade Blue (marker)
Extras: Ticket corner punch, Crimper, Hemp, Vintage Brads, Aqua Painter, sponge

14 Comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love that crackled look paper in the background and your coloring is fantastic, great Father's Day Card.

Melissa said...

Absolutely awesome Corie!

Many Blessings,
M.

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific layout...love all the layering and use of BG stamps!

Kathy W said...

Great card! I really like the car parked in the flowers and the crimped CS behind the central image. Thanks for sharing.

Tracy.H said...

This is beautiful!! Love the layout and the weathered background! :0)

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! Wait - can I say that for a Father's Day card?? I mean, so striking and I love how you colored it! Great job!

Deborah said...

I love this car in the flowers stamp Corie! You did an amazing job on it! So glad to see your gorgeous creations again! Take care, Deb

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Cindy Vernon said...

What a fab masculine card!

Alex said...

I am in love with this stamp and I adore all the wonderful masculine cards you are making - this one is absolutely beautiful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Gina Wrona said...

ok, ok, love it!!!!!

(hugs)
Gina

Rita said...

Luv the design of this card & the colors!

Becky G said...

Love this image and what you are doin with it! The colors on this card are fantatstic! I love it!

Amy said...

Great ideas for multiple layouts with the same focal image! Your blog is such a treasure trove of ideas!