Monday, June 9

It Did NOT Work

Well I set up the scheduler to post on my site over the weekend, but it did not work. So Sorry!!! Well since you all did not get a chance to enter the candy at all weekend, I am going to wait until Tuesday evening. I will have the boys print off all the comments for the past week, and then draw a name -- Good Luck!!!


So onto this card. This one is from Brandon. I am so proud of him. He colored the image in with HIS watercolor pencils (gift from grandma). Then he looked through my sketch notebook (printed copies from all the sketch challenges), and picked this layout. Then he picked out his colors -- he always picks colors I would never think of. He even did the brads -- Isn't this such a handsome card?!!!

20 Comments:

Alhambra Club said...

this is a great card, love the image and your layout. Sorry that scheduler is not working for you, I use it all the time now. When you put the date to post in you hit "Publish" you can then go to your list of posts and it should show as scheduled

Rita said...

Fabulous card! Brandon did a fantastic job on this card! Luv his coloring!

Scott Franson Photography said...

The cards are amazing, the boys did great work and so did you.
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Brandon. I thinki it is very sharp and I love the piercing between the brads. great detail.

Tanis said...

Wow! He did a fantastic job!!

Anonymous said...

What a great card! He did a fabulous job!!

Tracy.H said...

Wow! This is awesome. I love the detail with the brads and piercing in between...I might be casing this idea myself!! ;0)

Brenda said...

Great card, Brandon did a very good job coloring.

michelle sturgeon said...

Beautifully done!

Shannon McGann said...

Wow! Great job, Brandon! I love the colours you chose, and you did a great job colouring it in! Thanks for sharing.

Paula said...

what a great card! Everything about it is perfect!

Deborah said...

Such a talent Brandon is! Love his coloring and brads! Awesome dude! Deb

Alex said...

Wonderful card, he did a fab job with the coloring! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sheila D said...

Absolutely love this card. Looks like you have an artist in the family. Great job, Brandon!

Amy said...

Great job, Brandon! Perfect color combination and I especially like the way you pierced between each brad. Very cool detail! Way to go!

Dawn Easton said...

My goodness...he is a FABULOUS job on this card!! He's got talent ;)

kathleenh said...

Great job Brandon! I love the way you spaced the brads and how you colored the image.

Kathy W said...

Wow, nice card. Good for Brandon; I like the backgrounder you used and the paper piercing in between the brads. Great job!

Cindy Vernon said...

He did a fabulous job.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great job! High five!