Saturday, April 19

Tangy Tent Topper

This is a little tent topper card. I created the punched circle with my tab punch. You punch out the tab once and then turn your card stock a quarter turn and punch again -- and presto you have a circle. I think I need to practice a little more with this, 'cuz it is not a perfect circle.

I am not sure you can see from the picture, but there is a ribbon slide on the pumpkin ribbon. I put a little glue in the ridge of the slide, and then sprinkled the glitter over the glue. It looks really great IRL.

Stamps: Tart & Tangy, It's Your Birthday
Paper: Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White, Summer Picnic (DP)
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Extras: Tab and Scallop punch, sponge, pumpkin grosgrain ribbon, Styled Silver Hodgepodge hardware, Cosmo Glitter

10 Comments:

Risa said...

I love your cute and colorful card Corie!
malieta:)

Lee said...

What a cute and summery card!! The tent topper is fun and I love the apple peeking through!!

Rita said...

Cute card Corie!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Your circle looks pretty perfect to me! Great card...great colours and I love tent toppers!

Alex said...

What a bright and cheerful card, love the colors you used!!! And yep, the ribbon slide looks GREAT - I love these!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Carla said...

You clever girl!Never, ever, would I have thought to make a circle with that punch! Great bright, fun card!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So cheery!
:-)

Linda McClain said...

Corie - I love everything you do. Tart & Tangy is quickly becoming my new favorite. Anywho . . . I tagged you with an artsy-fartsy award you can check out at www.cateredcrop.typepad.com.

Tanja said...

iM so sad, I can't see your picture. Sounds intriguing!

Becky G said...

I'm so glad I can finally see this one. When you posted it the other day, all I could see was a placeholder. It's wonderful!!!!
I just love that window at the bottom. I can never get mine to line up right!