Tuesday, March 25

Such a Pretty One

This is such a pretty card from a VERY pretty lady. I received this Thank You card from Miss Jen. (Big Thanks sweetie). I just love the colors on this card -- so springy.


I think I am going into card withdrawal. I have not created anything in a week --GASP--. Last week was just so terrible with all the migraines, (happy to report that as of Sunday no Migraine -- knock on wood). Then I spent the weekend at my parents. This week has been catching up on homework projects. Why-O-Why do they ALWAYS wait until the last minute?

I am dying to do the color challenge for today. Soft Sky, Basic Grey, and Whisper White. I think that is such an elegant color combo. I do not look at the challenge galleries until I am finished with my card, but I know that the ladies on SCS probably have created some masterpieces. I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to create my card.

10 Comments:

Carla said...

This is a wonderful RAK! I'm just like you with the challenges-I never look at the gallery beforehand!

Little C's Creations said...

You're so welcome sweetie... I'm glad that you love it. Just hang in there, and you'll be creating again in no time.

Much Hugs,
Jen

Lee said...

That sure is a beautiful card!! I'm glad you're feeling better.......migraines are horrible!!! I'm like you....no gallery gazing until I do the challenge myself!! LOL Hope you get to play tomorrow!!

Alex said...

Gorgeous RAK Corie, lucky gal!! Hope you have time to create soon, I know how horrible migraines can be since I get them too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deborah said...

Good news you are migrane free! The card you received is so soft and lovley. I will check back tomorrow to see your creation! Deb

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Corie, I cannot wait to see your creation!!...I am soooo glad your head finally let go...I know from experience, they are not fun!....hope today is a GREAT PlayDAY for you!!!...debbie

Paula said...

What a pretty card! Lucky you.

Becky G said...

What a terrific RAK, Corie!
I'm so glad that your migraines went away! I get them once or twice a month and I don't know what I would do if I had to deal with them on an ongoing basis. It's impossible to function well with them. I'm sending you a big cyber hug.
Hope you get caught up on everything soon. Have a great day!
Becky

Melissa said...

Don't RAK's just make your day? Looking forward to seeing your creations soon!

Many Blessings,
M.

Gina Wrona said...

Hi Corie,

So glad to hear no migraine, especially since I had one yesterday driving home from the office.

I love that card since it's one of my favorite flower/thank you sets.
((((((((((hugs)))))))
Gina