Sunday, March 23

Happy Easter

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!!! The kids and I spent the weekend at my parents, (hubby had to work). We just arrived home, so I have not had a chance to read/look through all my emails and readers, but here are a few Captivating Creations for you to check out.

Laura created the cutest little Easter baskets.
Christa created the most adorable cards with the valentine’s mouse.
Take a look at what Wanda did with the little flowers in her pretties kit
I absolutely LOVE the color combo on this clipboard that Cee Cee Created.
Love the colors on this card that Jill created!!
Barb is a genius -- Now if I only saved my backing papers.

5 Comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Happy Easter, glad to hear that you had a wonderful day.

Deborah said...

I bet the kids had fun at grandma & Grandpa's! Yum! Glad you are home safe and sound! Easter hugs, Deb

Erica Bass said...

Thank for the links! There were good bits of inspiration there. I will file them away in the back of my mind for a someday project. I'm sorry you had a migraine last week. Ugg.

Gina Wrona said...

It's always nice to come back home. Happy Easter to you and your family.
((((hugs)))))
Gina

michelle sturgeon said...

I spent most of Easter weekend in bed, trying to sleep away this cold!