Thursday, March 13

Just a Note

I have no idea what happened to my site this past week. I think it was a combination of Blogger having difficulties and me deciding to change my site to 3 columns. I have switched back to a normal template, and I am going to leave it like this for a while. I normally have color in my background and a picture (taken by my BIL) as the header. I have decided to keep things a little plain for the time being. Allison has graciously volunteered to "play" with my site for me, and I plan on taking her up on that -- but not for a while.

I hope you all still visit me even though things are just white -- sometimes white space is good.

While I have your attention -- I would like to thank each of you for all your support, I really appreciate it!!!

Big hugs and smiles,
Corie

4 Comments:

Rita said...

I'm so glad I can visit you again. I was thinking of changing my template this week but after having trouble getting to your site after you played with yours I decided NOT to mess around. Like you I'm bored with mine & would like to change it up but I'm not computer savy.

Melissa said...

I don't mind the white at all and will continue to visit ya!

Many Blessings,
M.

Deb Neerman said...

Actually, I PREFER it this way!!

Not that your header wasn't beauteous but I just like the clean, bright, easy-to-read background you've got now!

But that's me ... and it looks pretty great to me!

~Hugs, Deb

Tanis said...

White is better than florescent green! (See, there's always SOMETHING good about everything!)
And if someone didn't visit you just because your blog is white, well they are obviously missing something!!
Have a great weekend!