Sunday, March 30

Captivating Creations

I am behind on my Readers and my comments -- Please forgive me if I have missed you. Here are my latest favorites -- I hope you enjoy them.

These Holiday cards that Monica created are out of this world!!!
Nancy ROCKED Jen’s challenge
Christie used lots of different DP on this card and look how great it its.
I love all of Dawn’s Mr Crabby Pants cards – here is a great one with a tutorial to boot.
Jaw dropping GORGEOUS -- that just says it all about Lisa’s creation.
Rita’s card is just so darn pretty.
Getting Buggie with it – Erica created this one for Allison’s challenge -
Definitely a winner!!! Yeah Dawn
This one by Lisa is so beautiful
Another winner from Mel
Another Precious one by Maria --
This one by Lori is just GORGEOUS --
Cheryl is the queen of scrapbook pages – check this one out (Payton the cutest!!!)
I love this one by JEN – Fantastic
I am in awe of this card by Kim.
Susan created the most beautiful Holiday card -- I am So CASEing this one.
Becky created the most beautiful card for the sketch challenge this week. Black and Blush make an awesome combo.
These are so adorable – Great idea Dianne
All of Michelle’s creations are a piece of art, but I absolutely love this one – and she has a tutorial to boot. Check it out!!!

4 Comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Thanks for the link love! :0) These are some amazing cards. You always find the gems. :0) Mel

Risa said...

Thank you for sharing these awesome links Corie. These ladies are awesome!
malieta:)

Nancy Riley said...

Awesome favorites, Corie! While checking them out, I discovered some new blogs ... thanks!

Thank you for mentioning my graduation card of Jen's SFYTT! I'm truly flattered!

Cheryl KVD said...

Hey Corie!
Thanks so much for linking to me!!! You are the best!!
Cheryl