Sunday, February 24

Captivating Creations

  1. I just love the colors on Janine’s creation
  2. Look at this card that Ila created. OH MY this is just a true piece of art!! You have to stop by her site – she is such a FANTASTIC artist, you just have to see her coloring!!
  3. Look at the beautiful card that Mel created with the Bandana Technique.
  4. This is a BEAUTIFUL card that Maria created. She is such a talented lady. If you are looking for some sketch ideas, Maria’s site is the place to go. She adds a sketch layout for all of her cards – Maria definitely ROCKS.
  5. Look at Tracy’s Bouncing Brayer Card – so cheery!!
  6. I just love the colors that Kim used on this card.
  7. This one is not a creation, but Nancy had this link on her site. She types 88 words per minute. I was able to type 81, in the old days when I was a Admin Assistant I could type over 100 words per minute. I guess I have slowed down with old age.
  8. This one by Laurie is so STUNNING!!
  9. This one my Judy is just GORGEOUS.
  10. Love this one from Beth. She does so many great tutorial – go visit.
  11. Dawn just outdid herself on all of these!!
  12. Melissa just created the cutest one here.
  13. This one is just BEAUTIFUL --
  14. I could not get the link to this card, but here is Kelly’s site. I love everything she does, but you must see her February 21 post!!

5 Comments:

Tracy.H said...

These are all amazing! And thank you so much for featuring mine...that was so sweet of you! :0)

Nancy said...

Glad you had fun with the typing test!

Kanani said...

Wow Great links thanks!

The Crafty Goddess

Jessica said...

cool typing test, i did 74 wpm.

Ila said...

Thank you so much Corie for mentioning my card...I love all the links and am having a great time checking them out...What fabulous work!!