Wednesday, October 3

One Lucky Lady

Yep I am one LUCKY lady. Bet you thought I was giving Candy again, nope not yet. I will be giving candy away when my hits reach 20K, not long now. Keep checking back.


One question though, 17 ladies have cancelled their subscription to my site. Did I do something to upset you, or am I doing something wrong? I could understand if it was a few ladies, but 17. What is up?


On the bright side, I have been receiving RAKs left and right, and I LOVE it. Here are some more



This first one is from Paula, Look, I'm Stamping!. She sent me this beautiful lace ribbon. I just love it (THANKS Paula). Go visit Paula, she just returned from Italy, and she has some FANTASTIC pictures.

This second one is from Kim, Crafty Me. Isn't this the cutest card? She sent me some the little acrylic stamps from Studio G. (THANKS Kim) Kim is having a Birthday Card SWAP right now -- so go and sign up.


This last one is from a new buddie Shannon, Stamp Till You Cramp! Don't you just love her Blog title. It makes me smile every time I visit. Shannon sent me this beautiful card and bookmark -- aren't they beautiful, love those colors. (THANKS Shannon) ETA: I forgot to mention that Shannon nominated me for the Best Buddie Award. -- BIG HUGS and SMILES, Shannon!!

I think I have caught up on posting all my RAKs, now to create some RAK back. I have so many ideas for cards, I just need to find the time to create.

19 Comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Yep, you are lcky!
I wouldn't sweat the cancellations, Corie. People just get bored so easily. I tend to stop visiting blogs that never visit me or don't update after 4 weeks. People who add me to heir blog list get added to mine. People that comment on my blog get commented back. People who visit me every day get daily visits from me.
Just keep doing what you are doing...obviously people love ya...look at those RAKS!

Melissa said...

I have found that once people start to subscribe to google reader, they unsubscribe to my blog. I wouldn't worry about it because I'll bet they are still visiting - just in another way.

Many Blessings,
M.

Alhambra Club said...

Bet you they have you on their Google Reader, I do not subscribe to any sites anymore, got everyone in my reader. Love your great RAK cards.

Anonymous said...

Nice RAK! ;)

I wouldnt worry about the subscriptions, Im sure they still visit. And if they leave then your bound to find more readers, your cards are fantastic!

Shannon McGann said...

Don't worry about the cancellations. You still have tons of visitors!

You're so welcome for the card - I'm glad you finally got it! (I guess mail takes a lot longer from Canada.) Thanks for your sweet comments about me! :)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Tons of visitors indeed! Look at all those RAKS! Somebody's visiting your site that's for sure.

Hugs and smiles,
NG.

Paula said...

Yeah, what everybody else said.

Seriously, are you sure it isn't a 'puter hiccup that shows 17 people cancelling? Stranger things have happened. ===key scary organ music====LOL

Anonymous said...

I also vote for Google Reader:) I just starting using that and I unsubscribed to several of my favorites. They were jammin' up my inbox! Your loved...don't worry, lol!!!!!

Risa said...

Hey Corie!
Look at the lovely RAK's, so pretty and yes you are very lucky indeed:)
Malieta:)

Elaine said...

I think your site and cards are wonderful!!! :) Keep up the great work!

Teri said...

I agree with everyone. I bet they've all added you to their google reader. I love my reader...I haven't had the heart to unsubscribe to people's blogs though...for fear that they'd feel just like you do :) We all love you XOXO, Teri

Little C's Creations said...

awesome RAK's sister.... don't worry about those that unsubscribed, just keep on going - for every one that is lost, 2 more would be found....


love ya lots!
Jen

Anonymous said...

I bet Flossie is right they probably did the google reader thing. I'm glad you got your card. All they RAK's are great!

Traveling Mama said...

Your blog is great! I don't like to sign up for the e-mail notices because I check my favorite blogs without having to recieve an e-mail and I don't want to hear my husband gripe about all the e-mails from Gymboree, Gap, and now stamp stuff too! LOL! Your hits show that you have a good thing going!

Deborah said...

Love your Rak cards! The Aloha RAK is just the best! Deb

Heather P. said...

I agree with what everyone else said about Google Reader... It keeps everything in one location for you, so if you like to checkout 100 or so blogs, you don't get inundated with a million emails. :)

Crafty in Calgary said...

What wonderful RAKs. :)

jodene said...

Wonderful RAK's. I wouldn't worry about your subsribers maybe they went a different way like google reader. Simply love your creations!

Rose Ann said...

Awesome RAK's! You are lucky!! ;)