Saturday, October 6

Holiday Cards

Here is the last one from my Holiday Swap.

Merry & Bright:


  1. Score and fold always artichoke (4 1/4" x 11") cs

  2. Punch corners of river rock (4 1/8" x 5 3/8") cs with the ticket corner punch.

  3. Punch corners of pomegranate holiday (4" x 5 1/4") DP with the ticket corner punch.

  4. Attach the pomegranate layer to the river rock layer, and then to the card front.

  5. Punch the corners of three pieces of always artichoke (1" x 3") cs with the ticket corner punch.

  6. Punch the corners of three pieces of river rock holiday (7/8" x 2 7/8") DP with the ticket corner punch.

  7. Attach river rock layer to always artichoke layer. (for all 3 pieces)

  8. Tie ribbon around two of these pieces.

  9. Stamp sentiment on third piece with always artichoke ink.

  10. Attach all three pieces to card front. (see demo for placement)

  11. Stamp images on very vanilla cs, using Black Staz on ink.

  12. Water color images with river rock, purely pomegranate, and always artichoke.

  13. Ink up images with Versamark, and emboss with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.

  14. Punch image out using the 1 1/4" circle punch.

  15. Punch three circles of purely pomegranate cs, using the 1 3/8" circle punch.

  16. Punch three scallops of always artichoke cs, using the scallop circle punch.

  17. Attach all layers, and then attach to card, using dimensionals. (see demo for placement).

Stamps: Merry & Bright, The Snowflake Spot
Inks: River Rock, Purely Pomegranate, Always Artichoke, Black Staz on, Versamark
Paper: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Holiday DP
Extras: Ticket corner, 1 1/4", 1 3/8", and Scallop circle punches, heat gun, iridescent ice embossing powder, powder pal tray, artichoke ribbon, dimensionals, paint brush

20 Comments:

Christi Flores said...

What a cute card! Thanks for the detailed instructions!!

My Paper World said...

Beautiful, love the great colours and cute images!

Alhambra Club said...

This is great, what a great swap card

Anonymous said...

This card is wonderful. I love it!

Michelle said...

Those are really sweet cards - so pretty and the colors are wonderful together.

Debby Winters said...

What a fun and cute card! You are amazing..you can do so many different styles and feel of cards!

michelle sturgeon said...

I LOVE this Holiday card! LOVE all the layers!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I love the layout!

Crafty in Calgary said...

This card is wonderful! I love all of the layers/dimensions! And, the images are so cute too! Nice work!

Sam said...

This is a fantastic card Corie...I wish I was in this swap! Thanks for the detailed instructions too, I have them bookmarked :-).
Sam.

Theresa said...

Wow! I've missed a bunch of wonderful cards you've made! You have outdone yourself for this swap! Lucky ladies!

Rose Ann said...

I love this! The colors are perfect for these cute images...and I love the layout! Awesome!

Deb said...

What a fabulous card, love the colours and those great stamps!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I like the scallop circles...nice & balanced!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I like the scallop circles...nice & balanced!

AJ said...

This is fabulous! just love it! Love that set!

Sarah said...

Great card Corie! I love it... Just got this set and mounted it, I can't wait to play!!

Paula said...

Great card, Corie. That layout is a winner, I tried to CASE it and couldn't make it as nice as you.

Carol said...

Love the layout and colors on this card!

~* Tracy *~ said...

That's so sweet Corie! I love it :)