Tuesday, October 30

Card from Dottie K

I have not created anything lately. I am doing a little better. A dear friend and my Vet sent me sympathy cards today -- so you know the waterworks started up again. I know I made the right decision, but it is still difficult. The tears just seem to start at the most inopportune time. I am just taking one day at a time.

I also received happy mail today. A birthday card from Dottie K. It is so gorgeous!!!!! Thanks so much Dottie -- you really brightened my day. I would upload a picture so you could see it, but Blogger is not letting me -- so you will need to wait until tomorrow.


A special note: Thanks to all of you ladies that have left me such wonderful comments on my post about Dakota. You all are the best!!! I just cannot express how much it has touched my heart that you all care.

Big Hugs to you all,

Corie

5 Comments:

Melissa said...

One day at a time is all you can expect from yourself. Hang in there sweetie.

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

I was just about to see how your doing. Im glad you are starting to feel better.

Tanis said...

I'm sorry you're sad. Sending you more {{{{hugs}}}}...

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back! Really missed your beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

That's all you can do is take it one day at a time. (((HUGS)))