Friday, September 7

Sketch Challenge 140

Yeah I did a sketch challenge. This is the challenge for this week, you can find it here.

I used the golf and paisley set sets again. The paisleys are highlighted with the white gel pen.


Stamps: The Back Nine, Polka Dot and Paisley Inks: Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, River Rock, Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Going Grey, Timber Brown Staz On Paper: Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip, Confetti Cream Extras: Twill tape, brown ribbon, Hodgepodge hardware, tool kit, white gel pen, dimensionals, paint brush, color pencils, distressing tool, corner rounder punch

15 Comments:

Risa said...

I really like this card and the sketch is cool also!

michelle sturgeon said...

OMG, another TOTALLY amazing golf card. You ROCK this set!

Dana said...

This is AWESOME. I love the hardware and the twill together, and the golf stamp rocks!

Christi Flores said...

Thank you so much for the anniversary wishes on my blog. You are too sweet! I LOVE this card. The detail is amazing and I love that blue. :) Awesome!

Tina said...

Totally terrific. What not to love.

Tina

Dawn Easton said...

Here is that stamp again...which I LOVE! Great job with the SC140!!

Alhambra Club said...

OK, gotta know, do you golf? LOL, love this card, that stamp is fantastic as is your coloring.

Heather P. said...

This is fantastic!!! Love the colors! :)

June Houck said...

Wow, Corey! How long did it take you to color these golf cards? They are WONDERFUL! I am so impressed. I really love the paisley background with it too...I never would have thought to put those together. See, this is why YOU are the consultant. Awesome, Girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

What a terrific card Corie! Love that image and the colors.

Fe-Fe said...

I really struggle with mens' cards but these are great! Such a wonderful design. love it.

Little C's Creations said...

you make this image look so awesome girl!!! you did a great job with the sketch, and I totally love the colors you used.

hugs,
Jen

Rose Ann said...

Great job with the sketch,and I love your coloring and color choices. Wonderful!

Rita said...

After seeing these awesome golf cards, I fell in love with this stamp set & want one (my son plays golf) but I think you said it's retired...is that true? You did a fantastic job coloring these, they look like paintings. I Love it!

Traveling Mama said...

This looks great! Love the colors!