Saturday, September 1

RAKs

Here are three RAKs that I received this week. The first one is from Paula, the middle one is from Julie, and the last one is from Melissa. Thanks Ladies.

ETA: I had Michelle instead of Melissa's name. I do not know why I do that, I have done it more than once. I think it's because in my head Melissa is the Pink Lady, and Melissa and Michelle both start with a M. See the card is pink, I knew in my head who I was talking about. So Sorry Melissa.

I also added links to their pages -- I cannot believe I forgot that too. Go check out their sites -- some very talented ladies here.

9 Comments:

Little C's Creations said...

you've got some great stuffs there, sister! lucky gal!!!

hugs,
Jen

Melissa said...

Corie! You called me Michelle again!! I'm starting to get a complex!

Teri said...

Love these cards! So cute!

Risa said...

I love these RAK's Corie...very cute!!

Heidi Blankenship said...

What a fun mail day!! Love the RAK's.

Paula said...

Thanks for the kudos, Corie!!!!

~* Tracy *~ said...

What lovely RAK's :) You must feel very special

michelle sturgeon said...

Great cards! Fun mail!

Melissa said...

Hahaha! You are too funny Corie! Thank you for the correction and for the encouragement to visit my site.

Many Blessings my Friend!