Wednesday, September 19

New Tag

OK girls here are more tidbits about me. Not happy about the middle name one.

Diane from My Little Stampin' Spot! tagged my for this first one:


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) - Toto Grand Cherokee


2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Vanilla Oatmeal Raisin


3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) C-FOS


4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Sage Cheetah


5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)- Lenora Washington DC


6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Fosco


7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Wasabi Diet Coke


8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Darrell Larney

9. STRIPPER NAME : ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Lauren Butterscotch


10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Vina Morton


OK who is up? -- Jen, Teri, Carrie, Michelle




Rhonda from Rhonda's Design Haven tagged me for this one.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yep my Grandma, my real name is Corinna Lenora. For the record my sister has a normal name -- Tracie Lynn -- no fair huh?

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last Wednesday. Some kids were mean to my older son, and it broke my heart. He did not see me cry, he would be so embarrassed.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It is OK

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast Beef, the redder the better

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep 2 boys

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not really

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO WAY

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Mini Wheats

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, if you had asked me 10 years ago I would have said no. Having a "special" child has made me so much stronger. My mom always says that God does not give you anything you cannot handle. I know it is true, but sometimes I wish he was not so "generous"

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Coffee, if I had to choose. I really do not eat ice cream.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Physical -- eyes, hair, and height -- Emotionally -- self confidence

15. Red or Pink? Definitely RED

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My stomach.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Jane and my Grandma

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants, no shoes --shoes come off the first thing when I arrive home.

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Bagel

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Peace and quiet -- the kids are outside playing

21. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green or purple

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Coffee

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Hubbie, he calls me several times a day.

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yep -- she is amazing!!

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football.

26. HAIR COLOR? Blonde

27. EYE COLOR? Blue

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Sometimes, depends on how lazy I am. I am blind as a bat so I need one or the other.

29. FAVORITE FOOD? Donuts.

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Matrix -- the boys had a Matrix movie marathon.

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black with a pink and red pattern.

33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer definitely

34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Vanilla Bean Cheesecake

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? All the Harry Potters again.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Big Dog

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Nothing, I do not watch TV

38. FAVORITE SOUND? Belly laugh

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones.

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Virgin Islands or Colorado, which one is further?

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Stamping, I think

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Washington DC.

OK who is up next -- Allison, Kim, Melissa, Cheryl

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I swear, I think we live in alternate universes or something. I am the weird-o that emailed you saying how you spell your name the same as my sister, and you two are the only two that I know that spell it that way. Now I see your middle name, which I think is beautiful btw, but that is because it is super close to my DD's name. I know you spell it right, but we spelled it Leanora, and we call her Lea for short. I think the coincidences are pretty cool.

Little C's Creations said...

hahahahah.... love how the names sound so like how it supposed to sound, huh?!

and now you want me to go to work too? tee hee... thanks for the tag.

hugs,
Jen

Traveling Mama said...

These are so great! With names like those you are sure to go many places in life! LOL!