Sunday, September 9

More Treat Bags

Well I should to be doing my Holiday Swap Cards this weekend. I have finally decided on 1 of them, but I am not sure about the other 2. I know that I am my own worst critic, but I am not happy with any of the cards that I have done so far. Then to make matters worse I keep seeing the cards that the other ladies are doing. Every one of them is FANTASTIC. It makes mine look so plain. Well hopefully I will come up with something today. Wish me luck.

So yesterday I created all these little bags. One of my ladies ordered Batty for you, so I HAD to create some bags to give her inspiration (right?). *** It is a good thing that I do my best work under pressure. I really need to do my SWAPs.*** I love these little bags. They will be perfect for Halloween candy. Remember I told you that I am going to sneak a business card in with the goodies -- I think that is OK, don't you? These bags would be perfect for teacher's presents, birthday party goodie bags, baby/wedding shower goodie bags, or any type of small present.

Well as I am typing this my little one came in and said that my bags are beautiful. I guess that means they are a hit. Do you see me smiling? He is so sweet sometimes.

19 Comments:

Becky G said...

Great bags, Corie! Love that stamp set and what you did with it. I'm sure your swap cards will be wonderful!

Kat said...

Very cute! Love those bags, endless possibilities! I'll get my swaps in the mail tomorrow!

Kat

Alhambra Club said...

They are great, love them, think the business card is a great idea, the worst that could happen is they throw it away. The cards I have received from you are beautiful, sure you swap cards will be fanatastic, once you come up with the receipe you will knock them out.

Christi Flores said...

I was thinking about doing something like this for a Halloween swap that I am in. Very inspiring. You did a fantastic job!

Tina said...

So cute. I think the business card idea is a great one. Good luck with your swap.

Tina

Risa said...

Corie I love your bags, they are just perfect for any holiday or just to give as a little "thank you" present!
Malieta:)
p.s. Don't be so hard on yourself, your cards are beautiful!

Linda SS said...

These couldn't be any cuter:) And I think it's a great idea to include a business card. Whoever receives these will be thrilled with them.

kathleenh said...

These bags are so cute! It's a great idea to drop your business card in them.

kdj said...

What great treat bags!

Melissa said...

Corie - Love these bags. They're adorable! I am so tempted to get some of the new halloween DSP to make some of these for my students.

Love the scallop punch with "Batty for You"!

P.S. Your swaps will be beautiful, like everything you make! I know what you mean about working under pressure though. It gets the creative juices flowing!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...you've been busy! I love every single one of them! They are so cute!

Deborah said...

What fun you have been having! Such wonderful goodie bags, Yum!
Get those business cards out there! TFS - Deb

Leigh said...

these are just too cute

Shannon McGann said...

Don't you just love these 2 5 7 10 boxes!? I've been making tons of these too! Yours are beautiful! I like the scallop punch accent.

Anonymous said...

These are too freakin' adorable!!!

Heather said...

These are so cute. I was thinking of doing something like this for my co-workers for Halloween. After seeing yours I definitely have to, now.

Michele Kovack said...

These are absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

These are great! Definately throw in a business card, I always do:)!

AJ said...

these are great! love them, and how fun!! that scallop works wonders with this set!