Thursday, September 20

Drum Roll

The boys drew Rita's name. Congrats ladybug -- I already have your addy so I will mail your package tomorrow.

Update on teachers:

Well I was really concerned about the back-to-school night ordeal, so I emailed Justin's English teacher. I have to say they were WONDERFUL. Each of the kids is on a team, so Justin's English, Math, Science, and Social Studies teachers meet as a team every afternoon. Well to make a long story short, they invited me to come to the school and meet with them Wednesday. I feel so much better. BTW did you know that Home Ec is now Family and Consumer Sciences -- too funny.

5 Comments:

L8ybug2 said...

Wow, I can't believe I finally won something! Tell the boys I said Thank You......BTW, I already have that SU stamp set so if you want to draw another name for that please do. Thanks for the rest of the loot........Rita

Crafty in Calgary said...

Congrats, Rita!!

~Nancy~ said...

Contrats Rita!! WOOHOOO!!! And Corie, wishing you a superduper great weekend! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Rita!

No...it's Home Ec.:)! It will ALWAYS be Home Ec...who comes UP with these names?!?!?!

Hugs, Rhonda

Shannon McGann said...

Congratulations Rita!

Corie, I'm so happy things are working out with your sons' teachers. I'm a former middle school teacher myself, and I know most teachers want the best for the kids and parents. Hopefully everything will be sorted out at your meeting. Good luck!