Tuesday, August 21

Jen's Monthly RAK Club

Every month Jen from Pieces of Me.... does a RAK (random act of kindness) Club. This is the second month that I have participated.


I received a RAK from Rhonda, Rhonda's Design Haven. I love all her creations, she is a truly talented artist. You should check out her site!!


I LOVE both of these, aren't I lucky? Rhonda also sent me several Bella images. (you can see them between the cards). Yes I am one of the few out there who do not own a Bella.

Leave a comment for the Candy (if you have not already) -- Here or Here. I will have the boys draw the winners on Wednesday evening. Good Luck!!!

15 Comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Great RAKs! Both are pretty spectacular!

Alhambra Club said...

Great cards, I still have a couple of my Bella images that Kim and Nancy sent, they are such fun.

Melissa said...

Woo-hoo! Beautiful RAK's!

Leigh said...

Both beautiful, you are so lucky!!

Heidi Blankenship said...

Hi Corie! Thanks so much for checking out my blog and the great comments!!
You are very Lucky! Both designs are great!! I am also among the few who don't own a Bella, so you aren't alone. *wink*

Louly said...

They are lush aren't they!I came here to thank you for your lovely comments on my blog(You really made me smile)but I got totally side tracked reading through all your posts and following your links, you really do have a fab blog.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful cards, what a fun trip to get the mail!
I also do not own any Bella's....your so not alone!

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic cards!!

Risa said...

Great RAK's Corie!

Deborah said...

Adorable cards! I sent my RAK for this monthly too, waiting for mine to come in the mail! TFS. Deb

Crafty in Calgary said...

What wonderful RAKs! I don't own any Bellas either! I am with ya! :)

Little C's Creations said...

lucky girl!! these are beautiful!!!

hugs,
Jen

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Wonderful goodies!
;-)

Pat's Paper Passion said...

I finally broke down and bought a couple bella stamps. They come from Canada, so if you want them right away...upgrade the postage. They are fun.

Anonymous said...

I just recently got back from holidays so I am trying to catch up on all my blogging! So glad you liked them:)! I am still anxiously awaiting mine from Jen's club...I found out mine is from Teri...can't wait!