Saturday, August 11

Creating Keepsakes Readers' Choice Awards

The 2008 Creating Keepsakes Readers' Choice awards voting has started. Each year, this magazine holds voting for papercrafting products.

There are many things that Stampin' Up! is nominated for. So go here and vote!!!!! Let them know how much you love Stampin' Up! products!

As a note I am a Stampin UP! demostrator. I absolutely love all of their products, but there is new company out there that I think needs recognized also ---- Papertrey ink. This is a small women owned company that started up this year. Their acrylic stamps are FANTASTIC. Go and check them out.

2 Comments:

Teri said...

Hi Corie,
Thanks for the reminder. I always vote for SU on this one! I also checked out Papertrey ink...very nice!! TFS!

Linda McClain said...

Well, I read Teri's comment and she just said everything I was going to say. Thanks for the reminder - go Stampin' Up! Linda