Sunday, June 10

Jen's Bold Brights Challenge

Jen at i{heart}2stamp posted a challenge to use the Bold Brights colors. Since I have been trying to do that lately, I could not pass up this challenge. I did this card first, but I do not like it very much.

Then I tried this one. The Aida BG stamp reminds me of the baby receiving blankets that my boys used when they were little.

Well I am not impressed with either of them, so maybe I will use the card that I did for Beate's challenge. I used BB on it. I could use the card I submitted for Jen's (another Jen) pieces of me sketch challenge. Like I said I have been trying to use the BB colors more often.

Oh, do not forget to leave me a comment on my BLOG candy post. I will be drawing a name on Tuesday evening. Everyone's comments have been great! I was able to visit so many BLOGs that I did not know were out there. ~Thanks

3 Comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great baby card

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

Oooo, I love this card! Great blog, my fellow name sake. :)

Swamp Tulip said...

Adorable cards. I love your work and your blog :)

Teresa