Wednesday, June 13

Colors and Sketch Challenge

Here is the card that I did for stampernmore's sketch. I used the colors for this weeks challenge (Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip)


I used the new Baroque Motifs stamp set. I stamped the small flower on the POP designer paper. I stamped the big flower once with cameo coral, and then cut it out without the dots. Then I stamped the flower again with cameo coral and chocolate chip on the dots. I cut this one out also. I put both together with a copper brad and popped it on the celery square shape. I attached copper brads to the scalloped piece. I glue the top side with mono, and popped the area around the brads with dimensionals. It make the card look like it has a awning. As ususally this card looks so much better IRL. I think it is part my camera, part the lights, and part my photo-taking capabilities.

Stamps: Baroque Motifs Inks: Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip Paper: Certainly Celery POP, Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip Extras: Ribbon, Dimensionals, Vintage Brads

12 Comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Corie!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your's is awesome too! Into my Google Reader you go!

Laura Evangeline said...

This one gets an "ooo!" and an "ahh!"

Stampernmore said...

Thanks for posting a link to your blog. It is on my favorites now! AWESOME card! Great job!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card. I love that new set and especially what you did with it on this card.

Jen said...

very pretty love your blog.......

Pat said...

I love how the copper brads finish this card off so well.

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! This is really a beautiful card! Thanks for visiting!

Swamp Tulip said...

Very pretty. I love Cameo Coral with any other colors :) and the scalloped edge is an excellent addition.

Great job.

Teresa

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' that color combo! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I love the scallop edge on the top!! cute!

michelle sturgeon said...

I LOVE this card! Love the scallopps!

Renee said...

Great card! This is so pretty!