Sunday, June 17

Brandon's Card


This is a card for Meg's Sketch. Brandon (my 7 year old) did this card for her. He picked out the paper, and cut it out (with a little help). Then he stamped the image. He also picked out the ribbon, notice the velvet choice he wanted a little "bling" (yes he did say that -- I guess he heard it from me before). I punched out the scallop shapes for him. Isn't this the cutest. I will be sending this to Meg with a note from Brandon. I am so proud, he does really have a flare for this.

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Blog! All your cards are beautiful. I look forward to seeing more of your posts. This is a whole new world for me, and I hope I can keep up.

Thanks for your nice comments too

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Great blog! I love your work!

michelle sturgeon said...

What an adorable puppy image! I love black and white cards, yours is GREAT!

Karen Lindsay said...

I love this card. I like any black-and-white cards, but I especially love your puppy image. :) Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Yes it IS the cutest card! I love it! Great job!

Sarah said...

awesome card Brandon!! You have a great blog Corie!

laos348 said...

From Meg: I love your card Brandon. It looks great.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Well done Brandon! It is a very cool puppy card and like your blinging bow.
:-)