Sunday, June 3

Beate Sketch


Here is the card that I made for Beate's Sketch challenge. Yes I used Natural Beauty again. I think I need to go to Natural Beauty Anonymous.
The colors are mustard, ballet, and black. The sentiment is hanging from the black brad. I wish I had the 1/2" circle punch and larger brads, but I think it turned out OK.
The Designer paper is leftover from the Halloween package that SU had out last fall.


Stamps: Natural beauty
Inks: Ballet Blue, More Mustard, Basic Black
Paper: SU Designer, Ballet Blue, More Mustard, Whisper White
Extras: Linen thread, Magic Mesh, Mat Pack, dimensionals, Black Brads, Marvy, 3/4" circle, small oval, and large oval punches

4 Comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the color combo, I have to get off the commputer and get busy with this card challenge, I have seen so many great cards using this sketch

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!

Michele Kovack said...

I love the natural look of this card! The bird is beautiful!

michelle sturgeon said...

This card popped out at me right away...I think the colour combo is very striking!