Sunday, May 27

Sketch from Allison


This is a sketch from Allison's blog. Allison found my blog, and has been sending me encouraging comments ever since. It is so nice when a stranger is so kind. Whether she knows it or not, she is the reason that I sent my cards to Beate's for her sketch challenge. BIG HUGS Allison, you are the best. Well on to this card. I had a difficult time cutting out the wave, as you can see. I need to find a easier way other than free hand.

Stamps: Simply Said, Warmest Words
Inks: Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom (marker), Versamark
Paper: SU designer, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue
Extras: ribbon, White Embossing powder, Heat Gun, White Gel Pen, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches

1 Comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Thanks for trying my sketch out! I found that I had to print out the sketch to get the wave down! Believe me, that feature will not likely figure in any future sketches! Super job...you'll be the feature stamper before you know it!