Sunday, May 27

Beate's Sketch -- #2


This is another card I did for Beate's weekend sketch. I am nervous about submitting this for some reason. I have never put my stuff out "there" for people to see. Oh well, life is to short to sweat the small stuff.

I am so shocked, I did not use any embellishments on this card. I think I will need to go back and add some ribbon or something.



Stamps: It's your birthday, On Gossamer Wings
Markers: Bashful blue, Ballet Blue, Summer Sun, Green Galore, Certainly Celery
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Timber Brown (Staz On)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, SU designer
Extras: Dimensionals

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you put it out there. Another great card!

Allison Rankin said...

Corie this rocks...you should not be at all shy since your talents are so obvious (to me esp!)...

Anonymous said...

Definitely worth sharing as it is yet another of your beautiful cards. I just love the way you use b/g papers - I have yet to feel comfortable doing this so seeing your card will help me break out of my square.....at least for a while!! LOL