Sunday, May 27

Beate's Sketch -- #2


This is another card I did for Beate's weekend sketch. I am nervous about submitting this for some reason. I have never put my stuff out "there" for people to see. Oh well, life is to short to sweat the small stuff.

I am so shocked, I did not use any embellishments on this card. I think I will need to go back and add some ribbon or something.



Stamps: It's your birthday, On Gossamer Wings
Markers: Bashful blue, Ballet Blue, Summer Sun, Green Galore, Certainly Celery
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Timber Brown (Staz On)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, SU designer
Extras: Dimensionals

3 Comments:

beate said...

I am glad you put it out there. Another great card!

Allison said...

Corie this rocks...you should not be at all shy since your talents are so obvious (to me esp!)...

Sandie C said...

Definitely worth sharing as it is yet another of your beautiful cards. I just love the way you use b/g papers - I have yet to feel comfortable doing this so seeing your card will help me break out of my square.....at least for a while!! LOL