Tuesday, May 29

Another In Full Bloom


Another simple card using In Full Bloom.
The flower is colored in with markers and popped on dimensionals. I doodled around the border. I really like the doodles, everything looks so plain without it. I am probably going over board with the doodles, but I like them.
I have not used the designer paper on my cards before the Pallette 'O Paper came out. I love these papers, and they will be in the new catalog. Yippee!!!

Stamps: Warmest Words, In Full Bloom
Inks: Basic Black
Markers: Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Bordering Blue, Basic Black
Paper: SU Designer, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Extras: Vintage Brads, dimensionals, mat pack, white gel pen.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I love what you've done with In Full Bloom. All your cards with that set are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous card - I just love the water colour look and am just giving it a try at the moment so I appreciate seeing water colouring when done so beautifully.
TFS