Monday, May 9

Daisy

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. Mine was quiet, which is a blessing these days.


I am not sure what is going on with my BLOG, but you cannot leave comments on my cards. My email account is not working either. So if you want to leave me a comment go over to my Splitcoast gallery -- there is a link on the right side of my page. You can leave a comment on the cards posted there. Sorry, I am trying to get it fixed. I may have to start another BLOG.



Well this is a card that I created for my Mom for Mother's Day. I used Daisy from the Greeting Farms Stamps, and some MME DP I think it's called Tickled Pink. I colored Daisy in with my Copics. I always have a difficult time with blonde hair, but I like how this turned out -- it looks just like my mom's :)


That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

~Corie

0 Comments: