Sunday, July 11

APP06

It's Sunday and that means it’s the Paper Players Challenge day. The 2nd Sunday of each month is our color challenge. This week we creating card with Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Basic Grey, and Very Vanilla.




The other Paper Players have also created beautiful cards for the challenge. Make sure you go visit and leave some love.
Jaydee – Stampin! With Jaydee
LeAnne – WEEinklings
Lesley – Always Playing with Paper
Marlene (July’s Guest Designer) – Hands On

Remember to check the site on Saturday when the winners will be announced. The winner will receive a “Headliner” badge to proudly display on their BLOG. There will also be honorable mention picks that will receive a “Cut Above” badge to proudly display on their BLOG.

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Occasional Quotes
Paper: Basic Grey, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Inks: Basic Grey, Certainly Celery, Rose Red
Extras: Black Brads, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, Dimensionals

17 Comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Such a pretty card and embossing template! :)

Virgo5 said...

Corie this is beautiful! The colours and texture really bring new life to this set! TFS

Hands On said...

Beautiful card. I love this stamp set but don't own it. My friend and I trade stamps every once in awhile. I will have to borrow it again soon. Thank you for all your fantastic comments. I am really enjoying deisning with you girls. You are so very talented.

Unknown said...

This is absolutely stunning!

Becky G said...

Love those pretty red flowers! Great color combo!!!

Bev J. said...

Love your card and that image-I still want to get that stamp set-love it! tfs

Rita said...

Omgosh Corie, this is sooo beautiful!!! I needed an anniversary card for my daughter & so I cased this card! Can you believe it's been 2 years since her wedding? I hope to post it sometime this week...thanks for the insperation kiddo, I always love your cards!

jaydee said...

Corie
I love your vanilla on vanilla with the texture. The Rose Red really pops on the echinacea. Gorgeous card!
thanks for inspiring us
jaydee

Anonymous said...

A very awesome card, Corie. I love everything about it. It is stunning. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Joan
MN

Paula said...

gorgeous card Corie! Love the colors and the way they pop on the white.

Unknown said...

this is beautiful!!!!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! This is stunning! I love the texture and the color combo!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Corie. Love that flower and the great colors. The dry embossed background is fabulous. :o)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Corie. Love that flower and the great colors. The dry embossed background is fabulous. :o)

LeAnne said...

The embossed background is fabulous with this image. This set is always a challenge to me! Just wonderful.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a beautiful card, the embossing gives it such nice texture and the cone flowers, simply elegant!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Corie! I love it!
hugs
Risa:)