Tuesday, July 24

My First Bella

This is my first Bella. Nancy from Inkcicles was kind enough to share 3 of her images with me. (Isn't she the sweetest?). I think I need more practice with these images, you can see that I messed up her hair. To fix it I just made the ponytail a little thicker.


This DP is from the Target $ spot. To make it even better all the $ items were 1/2 price -- so the package was only 50 cents -- can't beat that.

I used the sketch from Beate's challenge. I was not happy with the first card I did, so I flipped the sketch and tried it vertically. I like this one better.

Stamps: Bella Inks, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Blush Blossom Paper: Cholocate Chip, Whisper White, DP (Target $ spot) Extras: White gel pen, ribbon (LLS), Coluzzle Kit, Dimensionals

17 Comments:

Stampernmore said...

this is so pretty, love all the bright colors!

Unknown said...

What a super card! Can't even tell about the hair. It looks like it should! I need to get me some bellas. I have a few more high ticket things for SU first though.....hmmm.

Have a great day!
Tara

June Houck said...

Love the colors. I would not have noticed the hair...your eye goes right to Bella's belly! Another great Corie card :)

Anonymous said...

This is my FAVORITE bella! Love the belly:) Your colors are just fabulous, very vibrant!

Anonymous said...

She's so darling! You did a great job - lucky you to find such cute paper at such a great price!

Melissa said...

Woo-hoo! She's FABULOUS!

Karen said...

HOW cute! Look at her belly!!

Tracy.H said...

Your first Bella looks awesome!! I would'nt have even noticed your little mess up if you had'nt pointed it out ;0)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the paper, ribbon and set you chose! Thanks so much for trying the sketch twice! Hugs and smiles

mum-on-the-run said...

Cute card!!

Love the Bella and the way you've rotated the sketch!!

Gwen Z. said...

Love the belly! Very cool colors!

Tanis said...

you've been tagged!
check out the details on my blog.
play along!

I absolutely love the papers and colour combo in this card! very very very pretty!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

GREAT CARD! Messy hair and all. Good job!

Pat's Paper Passion said...

My daughter-in-law is looking about that size, but she doesn't have a smile on her face :)

Love the paper...I always feel so good about getting a bargain on paper, stamps, whatever..

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Bella. Your colors and ribbon are FAB!!

Kristine said...

SOOO CUTE!!! Wish IIII was that cute when I was prego! :) LOL

Shelly said...

The DP is from Target?? Wow, it's perfect with this Bella! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors!!