Sunday, June 17

Sketch from Meg


This is for a sketch from Meg. She is 5 years old, and she is a stamper in the making. You can find her sketch here. I think it is wonderful that she is already following in her mother's foot steps.

I had such fun making this card. I made Mr. Crabby Pants a Miss. Did you notice the eyelashes and lipstick?

Stamps: Crab and Company Inks: Pixie Pink, Only Orange, Gable Green, Bashful Blue, Black Staz on Paper: Designer (?), Pixie Pink, Only Orange, Whisper White Extras: Giga punches, dimensionals, ribbon (AC Moore)

7 Comments:

jean said...

How cute?!! The lips are what made me laugh. I love it.
jean

Alhambra Club said...

How adorable, the lips were the first thing I notices and the lashes, this card is so cute.

June Houck said...

I love Miss Crabby Pants! What a fun card. It will surely bring a smile to the recipient's face.

Anonymous said...

I am loving this card-the lips are too funny! And, the colors are fantastic too!! :)

Karen said...

What a cute card. Love the lipstick!

laos348 said...

From Meg: That's really cool! Thanks for making a card with my sketch.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very cute and fun!
:-)