Thursday, June 17

CC275 Again

I had a piece leftover from the DP that I created, so I decided to do another card with it. This is for the color challenge this week. I used a layout from the new caddie. It's on page 32.


Have you seen the new caddie? It's beautiful, well at least everyone else's is. I received my caddie yesterday, but I was so sad. You see it rained yesterday, and the UPS man left my caddie on my front step -- in the rain. I wish he had at least put it behind my storm door. All the pages were stuck together, so I had to peal them apart. Unfortunately some of them ripped as I separated them. Do you think SU will send me a new one?

Thanks for stopping by!!
~Corie

Stamps: Elements of Style, Messages for Mom
Paper: Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Real Red, Whisper White
Inks: Barley Banana, Mellow Moss, Real Red, Black Staz On
Extras: Finial Press Embossing Folder, Sponges

The inside: . the colors are a little off -- sorry

9 Comments:

leslie said...

Gorgeous! And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with photo color issues. ;)

Bev J. said...

Very pretty-great dp you made and I like the embossing. tfs

Anonymous said...

Very attractive card, Corie. I too like your dp that you made. I have not tried that yet!!! LOL

Thanks for sharing.

Joan
MN

Lesley said...

Gorgeous!!!! Oh my I love that paper you created! I am SO sad about your cattie...good grief! Looking forward to Sunday!!!
Hugs,
Lesley :)

Rita said...

Luv this DP & your card is cute! I luv clean & simple cards & what a fantastic way to use up those scraps!

Joan Ervin said...

This is beautiful, Corie....the challenge colors were gorgeous this week and I love the dp you created!!!!

Ann Schach said...

Just love that pop of red! So pretty!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful!! That totally sucks about your package. Maybe phone UPS and see why they think it is okay to leave a package out in the rain!

Allison Rankin said...

Lovely job with the rest of that paper...grooving on the layout!