It's Sunday and that means I am camping -- boo hoo. It also means it is Paper Players Challenge day -- Yippee!! This week we are doing a Sketch challenge. The 3rd Sunday of every month will be a sketch challenge. Lesley came up with a fabulous sketch for us this week. I say fabulous, 'cuz it was SCREAMING for a puffy flower :o).
Jaydee – Stampin! With Jaydee
LeAnne – WEEinklings
Lesley – Always Playing with Paper
Jeannie (Guest Designer for June) – Jeannie’s Happy World
- Create a project using this week's challenge. You may use any products that you have on hand. The design team uses Stampin’ UP! products, but you can use anything.
- Upload your creation to your BLOG.
- Go to Always Playing with Paper and upload your creation with a direct link back your BLOG
- Each month we will be choosing one participant to be next month’s Guest Paper Player. If you would like to be considered, please type GD beside your name when you link your card.
- When uploading your creation to an online gallery such as Splitcoast Stampers, please use the keyword APP and the number of the challenge week -- APP03
Remember to check the site on Saturday when the winners will be announced. The winner will receive a “Headliner” badge to proudly display on their BLOG. There will also be honorable mention picks that will receive a “Cut Above” badge to proudly display on their BLOG.
There is a link to the puffy flower tutorial and a link to all my puffy flower cards over there ---> on my right navigation bar, in case you need it.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Stamps: none (gasp)
Paper: Whisper White, Vellum, Sending Love DP
Inks: Pretty in Pink
Extras: Scallop Edge & Circle punches, Crop-A-Dial, Paper Snips, White brads, sponge, Pink Satin Ribbon, Finial Press Embossing Folder
The inside of the card: .