It's Sunday and that means it’s the Paper Players Challenge day. This week we are creating Easel cards. The 4th Sunday of each month will be a 3-D challenge.
The other Paper Players have also created beautiful cards for the challenge. Make sure you go visit and leave some love.
Now that you have seen all our cards, do you want to know how to play? Here are the dets:
- Create a project using this week's challenge. You may use any products that you have on hand. The design team uses Stampin’ UP! products, but you can use anything.
- Upload your creation to your BLOG.
- Go to Always Playing with Paper and upload your creation with a direct link back your BLOG
- Each month we will be choosing one participant to be next month’s Guest Paper Player. If you would like to be considered, please type GD beside your name when you link your card.
- When uploading your creation to an online gallery such as Splitcoast Stampers, please use the keyword APP and the number of the challenge week -- APP04