Sunday, March 15

Quick Post

Just a quick post --

Our computer crashed, and we have it back now. I am not sure how long it will last, it is acting really WEIRD. I guess it's time to buy a new one. When I was able to get on email this morning I had 173 messages, and only a few of theme were spam. I feel so out of touch with everyone, 'cuz I haven't been able to blurf.

I wanted to send out a BIG thank you to all the ladies that emailed me to make sure everything was OK, you all are so sweet.

I will be back later with a picture of my latest card.

Big smiles
Corie

10 Comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I wondered why you hadn't posted in a couple of weeks. I feel your pain. About a month ago my computer crashed and I lost everything. I had to have a new hard drive put in. Hopefully you can get yours fixed or get a new one soon.

Christi Flores said...

I am so sorry. :( We've been having computer problems lately too. Totally sucks. I hope you can fix yours or get a new one soon!

Alex said...

I can totally feel your pain - we lost the entire hard drive, uggghhh!! Glad to hear that everything is okay! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michelle L. said...

(HUGS) I feel for you. Computer issues stink!

Rose Ann said...

Sorry about your 'puter!

Femin Susan said...

Sorry to hear about your computer.
cheers!

Fe-Fe said...

It's terrible when your computer is out of action. You have to do thing like housework to keep busy instead! Yuk!!!! Hope you are back in the land of technology soon.

Hugs
Fe x

Laura Evangeline said...

Grrr! I hate that! ;-)

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

I hope all is well, my namesake friend. :)

Shannon McGann said...

Hope all is well!