Thursday, January 1

Happy New Year

Today...
I wish you a day of ordinary miracles...
A fresh pot of coffee you didn't have to make yourself...
An unexpected phone call from an old friend...
Green traffic lights on the road...

I wish you a day of little things to rejoice in...
The fastest line at the grocery store...
A good sing along song on the radio...
Your keys right where you look...

I wish you a day of happiness and perfection...
little bite-size pieces of perfection
that give you the funny feeling
that the Lord is smiling on you,
holding you so gently
because you are someone special and rare.

I wish You a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy

Wishing you the very best in 2009

4 Comments:

Regina said...

hello Corie
I will wish you a happy 2009!!!
Thanks for your good wishes! It's very well!
Greetings Regina from Germany

~amy~ said...

Happy New Year to you Corie!!!! Looking forward to another year filled with inspiration and creativity!

Michelle L. said...

Happy New Year, Corie!
All the best to you and yours in 2009.

June Houck said...

Happy New Year to you too, Sweet Corie! (I never think of you as "Corie"; when I think of you, your name is "Sweet Corie". I hope you don't mind the name change!)

I love the snowman picture...so colorful and happy. It reminds me of the snowman card you sent me that I have proudly displayed in my craft room.