Thursday, March 20

Tagged

Vicki from Inking Art tagged me today -- Thanks sweetie.

First you link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog:

Share 7 random and or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Make sure all of you visit these ladies, they are all so wonderful!! I tried to tag ladies that I have not tagged before:
Beth from Sunflowers and Dragonflies
Renee from Stamping for Sanity
Kim from Kim Muhl
Wendy from Wickely Wonderful Creations
Sue from Sharing What I Love
Dawn from Treasure Oiler Designz
Laurie from Stamping for God's Glory

Now you all need to tag 7 others -- have fun. Here are my 7 facts:

  1. I make lists for everything.
  2. I have worked for the Federal Government for 23 years, but I have 21 more years to go until I can retire.
  3. When I was 4 years old I accidentally punched my fist through a sliding glass door. I have a scar from the stitches on my left wrist. The doctors did a horrible job, but the scar looks like a squirrel.
  4. I am an organization freak -- although you would not know it by looking at my desk.
  5. When I was preggers with my second son I ate Spinach everyday -- almost every meal. I could not get enough of the stuff.
  6. I think I am really boring -- 'cuz I cannot think of anything else.
  7. I do not watch TV, unless it is Family night or one of the kids is sick.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag....I have no idea how I missed your blog, but I'm adding you to my google reader and my blog list.

Heather P. said...

I'm still kind of chuckling at number 3... Love the "looks like a squirrel" comment! You must take a pic! :)