Sunday, February 17

More Beautiful Creations

Well I do not have any of my creations to show you, but check out the ones below. The Daytona 500 is today, so I will try to post something tomorrow. (Go Jimmy!!)

Look what Renee did with the dahlia folds.

Look at this card that Lori made for her hubby.

I love this card that Keri created -- it is just stunning.

Look how Chat used her scallop punch – to adorable. And this one is just Beautiful. This one is a great take on the Dahlia folds.

This Valentine’s card that Heather created is just so adorable!!

Tracy created this GORGEOUS card. I love everything she does, it is always so elegant!

I love this card – you know I am partial to Labs. The funny thing is I automatically think Blonde Lab, but this looks good as a Black Lab too. (wink wink)

This card is just so Stunning – Paula outdid herself on this one!!

Maria created this beautiful Valentine’s Card.

I just love this Bella --

I am not sure I showed you this one from Melissa, but I just love it.

This one from Christi is just so pretty.

2 Comments:

Janine said...

Thanks for all these links. I will have fun looking through them. Enjoy the Daytona... that's what my husband will be watching.

Christi Flores said...

Thank you so much for showcasing my card! You are too sweet!!! All of the other cards are awesome...I feel honored! :)