Saturday, February 2

Captivating Creations

As you all have probably noticed, I have not created anything for a while. I ended up getting the flu from the boys, and it kicked my butt. This flu is a long one, I have been feeling the effects for a week now.

I decided to post a few creations that I saw today, while Blurfing. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

Big smiles,
Corie

Captivating Creations:

Deborah ROCKED two of the challenges this week from Splitcoast. The colors were YoYo yellow, Going Gray, and Basic Gray. I do not know about you, but Yo Yo Yellow is not a color I use very often. Don't you think this is GORGEOUS!!

Melissa created this card, that I just fell in love with.

Chat did this card, which is so gorgeous. I love EVERYTHING she does.

Look at the bright colors on Heather's card, isn't this stunning?

This one of Kim's is absolutely Stunning!!!

8 Comments:

Alex said...

Thanks for sharing these awesome posts Corie!! Hope you feel better soon - the same thing is roaming through our house and I am still sick as well! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melissa said...

Thank you Corie! You've made my day! :)

Many blessings friend,
M.

Michelle L. said...

Awww, Corie, I'm sorry you've been sick. I hope you're back to your old crafty self in no time!

Tanis said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling so hot. Hope you get better soon :)

Shannon McGann said...

Hi Corie, I hope you're feeling better. I had this killer flu as well - that's why I haven't been blurfing for awhile. It's a bad one, isn't it? I've been enjoying all your tips that you've been posting, though - very helpful! Take care of yourself! :)

Becky G said...

So sorry you've been sick, Corie! I hope you feel better soon!

Risa said...

Oh Corie..isn't this flu virus that's going around a "pain"! It really takes a lot out of a person. I'm sorry to hear that you have been sick and please get well soon! Thank you for sharing the awesome blogs Corie. I stopped by each blog and I love fresh and new ideas. Your friends are amazing card makers!
malieta:)

Kim said...

Oh my gosh Corie, Thanks for the link. You made my day! I hope you are feeling better very soon. This flu season has been a bummer. Thanks again, I feel special!