Tuesday, February 26

Bad Girl

I had today off from work -- Dr's Appointments. Well I decided to go through my emails and pictures. I have been a BAD girl. I do not think I posted these goodies for you to see. I have a RAK from Teri to add and a Pay it forward from Flossie too, (I will post them tomorrow). See I have been so bad. Sorry Ladies, hope you can forgive me.


This is a Holiday card from Jen. She sent some cute pictures of her family. She has the cutest boys (yes Charlie too)
This is a bookmark that Shannon sent me -- I think this one was from November too.
This one is from Paula G -- I think I received it back in November. Don't ya just love the colors?

15 Comments:

Maria said...

Oh all your RAKs are so pretty! How nice of your blog friends to send you such pretty cards!

Maria

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

Hey...its NEVER too late to post a thank you for a RAK...these are quite loverly!!...and thanks for posting the post from Wilna....I am also in...and posted on my blog too...such a worthy cause...creative blessings, Debbie

Alex said...

Great mail Corie - you lucky gal! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alex said...

Great mail Corie - you lucky gal! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jessica said...

beautiful projects!

mum-on-the-run said...

Ooh, lovely stuff there Corie!!

kathy said...

Lucky Lucky..You got some great mail and its never to late to say thank you. We all forget sometimes

Deborah said...

Sharing the love is what this is all about! Wonderful bookmark and cards! Deb

Jen Glover said...

I love when my family and friends take time to send me anything handmade. Even if it's made by 4 year old son! It was very sweet of you to post them on your blog. Have a great week!

Ila said...

These RAKs are all Gorgeous!! there is nothing like happy mail!!

Michele Kovack said...

You lucky girl!!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So lovely! What awesome blessings from your friends.

:-)

My Paper World said...

They are beautiful! Lucky you! xx

Rose Ann said...

Thanks for showcasing your RAK's! They're all fabulous!!

Deb Wood said...

These are so pretty, especially love the bottom one. The colors are so pretty and I love the torn paper with the sentiment below!!