Wednesday, August 22

Another RAK

This RAK is from Cheryl, from Engineered Expressions. ***(BIG HUGS and Thanks Cheryl)*** This is the best kind of RAK, a just 'cuz RAK.

You should check out her site, she posts SEVERAL times a day. I do not know how she does it, but she creates several items each day. She is another very talented artist -- I am in awe of some of her scrapbook pages, and her little girl is just too cute.

OK, back to my RAK -- I saw these wire photo corners on her site, and loved them. She was kind enough to send me two. Isn't she the sweetest?!! I love the card too, there are so many layers and the colors are FANTASTIC!!

Remember to sign up for the Candy (if you haven't already) Here and Here. The boys will be drawing the names tonight.

9 Comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

I like the new banner!
I signed up for the blog candy....love that turtle set!

Amanda Kennedy said...

I can't wait to see what sort of fabulous creation you come up with using the wire photo corners!!!

Leigh said...

aww lovely card and photo corners. Does she make them herself?

Risa said...

Hey Corie!
Nice RAK and I love the new Banner!

So Sonya said...

What a lovely card, i love just because cards

Julie ~ Jades Butterflies! said...

Very pretty colorful card!!! Also I love your new banner...it is so peaceful!!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a fun RAK. :-)

Anonymous said...

Those wire photo corners are sooooooo cool!

Cheryl KVD said...

Thanks for posting your RAK, Corie! I can't wait to see what you do with the photo corners!
Cheryl