Monday, July 9

Tagged Again & Candy Winner

I have been tagged again. I was tagged by Andrea from Sunny Stampin. She is one of the best out there. I love everything she does. I am so honored to be tagged by her. So here goes.

1. I absolutely love to read. I read anything I can get my hands on, well except romance (too mushy for me). My favorite time to read is while soaking in a hot bath. My oldest son has picked up my passion for reading, -- well it kinda happened because of me. When he was about 5 years old he was in "time-out" in his room for an entire Saturday. He was told that the only thing he was allowed to do was clean his room or read. Well given the choice he started reading, and since that day he reads every chance he gets. I guess it was a good punishment huh?

2. I am an extremely shy person. I have a difficult time talking with people that I do not know. My hubby is the complete opposite. He will talk to ANYONE.

3. I enjoy quiet. I do not even need music in the background. Most people I know need to have the radio or TV on for background noise. Not me, I love to have it quiet.

4. My family and I go camping quite a bit. Well I should say RVing. We have a camper, not a tent. The boys absolutely love it, well so does hubby and the dogs. Given the choice I would rather go to the beach, guess I should have had girls.

5. If I won the lotto, I would give half the money to charities. I am very thankful for the life that I have, and I would like to help others that are in need. When we "plan" our winnings that is the first thing I plan -- who am I going to give money to.

6. I love suduko.

7. I love organizing things. I even reorganize things just so I can organize again.

OK, that was difficult. I know 6 & 7 are lame, but I cannot think of anything else to tell you. I am not going to tag anyone else. I am not sure who has not been tagged. If you have not been tagged, "Tag you are it." Go ahead and post 7 wonderful tidbits about yourself.

Brandon drew the name for the CANDY this morning. He picked Tara aka Splashryan. So Tara send me your snail mail address and I will send you your goodies.

Thanks to everyone that left a comment.

7 Comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Congratulations to the winner!

Melissa said...

I love these kinds of posts because you really get to know people. We have a lot in common - I'm much more shy than outgoing, enjoy the quiet, love to organize and when my husband is around no one is a stranger! Thanks for sharing Corie!

Little C's Creations said...

are you serious about being shy?!... you are so not shy when you're emailing and commenting...love that!!! Also... can you come to my house and organize everything? tee hee....

hugs,
Jen

Mrs. Nancy G said...

RV-ing sounds wonderful. It would be a toss up for me between the beach or camping. Humm...???
:-)

michelle sturgeon said...

I LOL at number 7! Wanna come organize my craft area? i LOVE having things organized, just not good at it!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that you're SWEET and TALENTED!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited that I won! Thank you, Thank you. I hope you got my email from yesterday.....:)