Tuesday, June 12

And We Have a Winner

Well the boys are home. I think Brandon counted 37 mosquito bites. Yes I did send bug spray, but those bugs think he is sugar. Other than a few bites they all had a great time. The boys actually won $32 a piece. Pretty good for their first time entering the fishing tournament. (Hubby did not win anything)

I had a quiet peaceful weekend. I ending up rearranging my stamping area. I figured I could do this while no one was home. My tools are more visible, so maybe I will use them more.

Well for the BLOG CANDY, (I know this is what you are interested in.) I printed off all of the comments from the BLOG candy post. I cut them into strips and put them in a bowl, and the boys drew out the name. Libby is the winner. Here is her comment.

Libby Hickson aka stampinlibby said... What yummy candy! I've been enjoying your blog - have you in my Reader & look forward to your new creations! Friday, 08 June, 2007

-- Libby please send me your snail mail address so I can send you your new stuff. Congrats.

I cannot believe how many people viewed my site. I was at 1000 on Friday night, and this morning I was over 1700. I wanted to say thanks to everyone that left a comment. Everyone is so encouraging. I am new to all of this, and you all are wonderful. Big hugs for everyone!!!

I did not receive my pre-order stamps until late last night. (unhappy face) I will not have time to cut them up tonight, but maybe tomorrow. So hopefully I will have something new for you to view tomorrow.

Thanks again, and happy stamping.

1 Comment:

Libby Hickson said...

Hooray!!! How exciting!!! Man this is my lucky week - usually I never win ANYTHING but this is the second blog candy I've won this week!! Can you believe that? :-) Thanks so much!